Providing Expert & Honest Service For Over 20 Years
Auto Repair Shop Charlotte
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program, We agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “first time”.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
We do it faster and better. Our staff of specially trained technicians supports our national computer database of more than 600,000 repair records.
Owner / Expert Mechanic
Jose Ariel Baez